Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Ladera Ranch, CA


This water damage in Ladera Ranch was in a condo unit and the cause of loss was unfortunately from their upstairs neighbor. The neighbor had a co... READ MORE



Water Damage in Lake Forest, CA


This water damage in Lake Forest was in a condo and the cause of loss was unfortunately from their upstairs neighbor. The water leaked from the neighbor's unit ... READ MORE



Mold Can Sometimes Be Hidden


Sometimes mold can be hidden behind the drywall or behind the baseboards. In this particular case, this Anaheim family had water damage in their home from a pin... READ MORE



Water Damage in Santa Ana, CA


Unfortunately, this vacant home in Santa Ana was vandalized. As a result of the vandalism, a broken pipe in the attic caused water damage throughout the ho... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


SERVPRO of Garden Grove East/Anaheim Central doesn't only assist with Water, Fire, and Mold Damage in residential properties but we can assist with commercial p... READ MORE



Mold in Poorly Ventilated Bathroom


This customer in Anaheim, CA had the unfortunate luck of having mold grow in their bathroom. The mold growth was due to a poorly ventilated bathroom. ... READ MORE



Containment is not just for Mold Remediation


We sometimes utilize the use of containment to escalate drying. During Water Mitigation it is sometimes necessary to tear out saturated drywall instead dry... READ MORE



Fire Damage at Senior Citizen Complex in Orange, CA


This apartment in Orange, CA was affected by smoke damage from a neighboring unit in a senior citizen complex. Everyone was thankful that no one was injured in ... READ MORE



Fire Damage at Senior Citizen Complex in Orange, CA


This apartment in Orange, CA was affected by smoke damage from a neighboring unit in a senior citizen complex. Everyone was thankful that no one was injure... READ MORE



Fire Damage at Senior Citizen Complex in Orange, CA


This apartment was affected by smoke damage from a neighboring unit in a senior citizen complex. Everyone was thankful that no one was injured in the fire but u... READ MORE